The System seeks to promote and develop human capital in the Federal Government by creating a pool of government talents capable of achieving the UAE's vision and aspirations towards global leadership.
Therefore, the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources (FAHR) has launched several training initiatives that constitute a strong training arm for the Federal Government employees, providing them with specialized and general knowledge, as well as behavioral and professional competencies.
The following is an overview of the Authority’s most important initiatives in the field of e-training:
- Training & Development System for Federal Government Employees
- Federal Government’s Preferred Training Providers Initiative (Ma’arif)
- Federal Government employees’ Capacity Measurement Mechanism (Qudrat)
- E-Learning Portal
- Training Programs Bank
- Schedule of Professional Programs
- Federal Government’s Preferred e-Learning Training Partners Initiative (Al Mawrid), to view Al Mawrid Initiative, please click here
To learn more about Training & Development System in the Federal Government, as well as its initiatives, please click here
To Login into the Training & Development System for Federal Government, please click here