It is a service which Federal Authority for Government Human Resources provides for non-federal employees which allow them to submit a letter request to confirm not being a U.A.E federal employee.
For Non - Federal Government Employees
Required Documents for Service:
- Letter to Federal Authority for Government Human Resources Director General Office stating the requirements.
- Passport Copy.
- Emirates ID Copy
To Register in Service:
- No registration required.
To use the system by the Customer:
- Enter FAHR Website.
- Select the service from the electronic services list - Support Federal Entities in using Bayanati systems.
- Login to Customer Happiness System CHS.
- Fill the application as well as attaching the required documents.
- FAHR Employee will receive the application and act accordingly.
- Prepare the letter and send it to the registered email.
** The previous procedures period is govern in accordance with the Service Level Agreement document signed with the entity
- Full Name
- Passport Number
- Requester Authority (Internal Entity /External Entity)
- Requester Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
Average time to obtain the service
20 Working Days
Arabic Language / English Language
No. of Service Surfers / Users
Service Surfers : 1713
- Service Availability : 24 x7